Friday, March 29, 2013

Office LIFE ☕ ☕

My office life is full with stressful things and routines, but sometimes it also can be fun to have some chit-chat friends and a little gathering with all of the crews. 

Last Friday, we had a good lunch together at Marriott Cafe. It held every three months, to celebrate everyone birthdays in those three months. Well, this time was my turn to organized it, I didn't really enjoy it, because it was a sudden decision, and I just had 3 hours to get everything done. Create a list of restaurants, ask for everyone's availability, and make a lunch reservation. 

  

   ❤ ♡ ❤ Me and two of my Besties ❤ ♡ ❤


❤ ♡ ❤ Great Lunch Time ❤ ♡ ❤


 ❤ ♡ ❤ The Blue Team, we love the Lantern ❤ ♡ ❤

All my sweat and stress cause of resentment comments from some annoying peoples is paid off with a good lunch, I had a great lunchtime

No comments:

Post a Comment